Sunday, December 27, 2009

KARLA

HAIR!
HAIR! 2
hair! 3
hair! 4
hair! 6
hair! 7
I have been reading Karla's Closet for over a year(and a half?) now and I would have to say that it is definitely my favorite blog. Karla's style is ridiculously unique and her eye for vintage always yields stellar finds. Forget models or celebrities; Karla is definitely my top style icon. While her clothes are awsome, I think its her hair that makes her stand out. It is so edgy and she always seems to pair it with girly dresses or femine skirts.
Now if I could just find the courage to cut mine. I would love to take the plunge and get a pixie cut but I'm just afraid it would not look good on me. I'm also in between hairstylists so putting my hair in the hands of a complete stranger could possibly be a terrible idea. I should have done it when I did locks of love last april! My hair was pretty short then, but it's grown probably 6-8 inches since. Maybe this spring....

1 comment: