Wednesday, January 12, 2011

just fuck it

So i've just finished season 2 of skins and for some reason I think I missed the last couple episodes the first time I ran the season because I didn't remember any of the end- it was so sad. The whole Chris part made me cry and the end left me with so many questions! Its a pity that the next seasons had all new characters except for effy&pandora, but I think it was time. The writers had the right mind by not dragging it on for ages and just ending it on a respectable note.

ANYWAY, I just realized that I'm a month and a couple weeks from my birthday! I'm actually quite excited- I think 18'll be a fun one. I'll finally be able to get my nose pierced, something that I've been wanting to do for a really long time. We have a no facial piercing policy at school but I think I'll be able to manage with a stud perhaps. I WANT A RING. Oh well I'll be outta private school soon enough, eh? :)
School tomorrow, off friday yessss
xxx julianne

1 comment: