Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I come from Detroit where it's rough and I'm not a smooth talker.


refine 1
diydiydiydiy. and I'm also searching for the perfect vintage watch, so far no luck.
refine 2
I'm obsessed with little these classic ladylike bags. Super easy to thrift too.
refine 3
So much better than these that I might be buying.refine 4

Neon for spring isn't anything groundbreaking, but paired with stripes and studs, wow.
refine 5
Obsessed with statement bags that are simple in design but bring a punch with the color factor.
refine 6

refine 7
I feel like I need a manicure and some killer jewelery 24/7 in order to look this cool with my iphone.
refine 8
i want to cry every fashion month because i know taylor will whip out some ridiculous pieces that would look craycray(new world to replace 'gaga') on anyone else but she totally owns.

I'm about to watch eminem's movie 8 Mile and I'm crazy excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment