Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I don't need the help of a man to keep things running.

Guess who's back? The last month and a half of not blogging have honestly been a perfect break. Fall is just the busiet time for me! But I've never felt more disconnected from the fashion world and I'm ready to dive back in.
I'm really hoping to start fresh this time and do things a little differently, though. I'd like to be more organized and consistent and just more orignal.
One of the new segments I would like to start is a weekly etsy piece featuring new designers or artists that I'm loving. First up is Blue Bayer. Blue is a self taught artist who works out of his Lower East Side studio in New York. Is it just me or is his work a little reminiscentof Pamela Love? The best part is that a lot of his pieces(depending on the metal) are under $50 or $100 bucks.
1 billy blue 22
2 billy blue 22
3 billy blue 22
4 billy blue 22
Available here.
xoxo julianne

No comments:

Post a Comment