Thursday, December 23, 2010

suck my dick

gi jane 2
This is kind of a random movie to be watching over the holidays, but since I have so much free time now that its break I've taken to watching as many movies as possible. Thank god for movie channels! I think I liked GI Jane more than the average person for some reason. Its approach to feminism in the military and even DADT was really intriguing; its especially cool now that DADT has been repealed! The film was a constant comment on femininity/ masculinity that was done in a really nice manner. Basically I want to be as sassy(and ripped!) and ferocious as her. Need to go to the gym asap...
gi jane 1
Is it just me or does she look even more stunning with a shaved head?

SLIDES
Reminds me of Chloe Sevigny in If Walls Could Talk, II i think? Gimme a super hot butch character anyday.

gi jane 4

This scene is super gorey but I'm obsessed with her line at the end. What I would give to have the opportunity to tell someone to suck my dick....
xoxo julianne

No comments:

Post a Comment