Wednesday, January 20, 2010

pinch me to waking so undeniably yours

euro sandal 1 euro 5

euro sandal 2 euro sandal 4

euro sandal 3 euro sandal 6

MY TRIP TO EUROPE IS ONLY 4 MONTHS AWAY!!
Can you tell I'm excited? Well, I've already been looking at new clothes for it, mostly dresses, skirts and some highwaisted shorts. I really want to find some flowy vintage maxi skirts and some simple jersey dresses. Unfortunately, I've saving up for a canon rebel(which I can't wait for!) so I haven't actually been able to buy anything(need. job. nowww). I've also been thinking a lot about practical shoes. I'm not gonna lie, I am terrible at walking in heels and even high wedges, so I'll definitely be needing some nice flats. I am really loving these sandals from gojane because they are so affordable....all of them are $15 or less. Not necessarily great quality, but I don't really have the money for that, and good quality shoes usually use leather anyways. But I'm trying to figure out which color I would buy. Black is obviously always a safe bet, but I am really loving greys right now and the taupe color is really nice... opinions?
p.s. this really makes me want an stars/outerspace/intergalactic dress nowww.

outerspace
knightcat

4 comments:

  1. first of all I love the shirt in that knightcat picture, and all those sandals are amazing! I wish it was warmer!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first shoes in gray!! & that picture is amazing!


    xo,
    owl-wings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete