Tuesday, April 6, 2010

(219): Just found out I slapped a vegan in the face with meat last night

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hello! I hope you all have had a great couple weeks. I decided to take spring break off from the blog to just relax and it was just what I needed. The weather was pretty nice, too cold to swim though. I managed to get a little tan, with minimal burning...so i'd say it was successful! And can I just say how amazing the outlets in florida are? I only walked away with a few things from gap, but I was dying in BCBG, Saks and the other billion stores that were there.
I was off monday, I have a late start tomorrow, and no classes on friday for jr ring! I'll make sure to post tomorrow .
xoxo julianne
p.s. My new favorite blogger is dominika of Fashion My Darling. She has the best pieces(and amazing style) and shes only 15!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
coat & skirt- f21, tank- rave, sandals- target, necklace- flea market
Random outfit from my trip...if you can't tell i wear this jacket way too much.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment