Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My parents were famous Nazi hunters, so they weren't around a lot.

Hello lovelies! I hope you're all doing well. I'm really sorry I haven't posted much lately, I just haven't been very inspired lately. But today was just a plain and simple nice day, it put me back in the blogging mood. I haven't really been up to much, scored some great thrifting finds though(highwaisted levi shorts, forest painting, about every shoe or jacket i could ever want-including a caftan!- in every size but mine- bummer). On an exciting note, I went to this great glee watch party, complete with a flaming gay man dressed up as sue sylvester(is it just me or is she even more hilarious this season?). Lets just say it was the best night ever. Oh, and I got windows 7 today- its pretty cool so far, haven't played around much yet.

Daria Werbowy by Inez & Vinoodh for Vogue Paris April 2006
fashiongonerogue
daria, vogue april '06
xoxo julianne

1 comment:

  1. That party sounds like the best idea ever! I just watched the latest episode today, and Sue was indeed funnier than usual.

    ReplyDelete