Thursday, April 8, 2010

My principal had a canoe paddle

Quick post before I hop off to bed. Things I am loving/coveting/whatever i want to post right now. Basically anything from my inspiration folder....

Denise of SUPERWOWOMG. She's from Hong Kong but lived in NYC and has the best DIYS.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Debra Baxter jewelery.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ashish fall 2010 (via pics by polka dot)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beetle belt designed by Jane's aunt. . Her animal belts get me every single time :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gabriella Maria Gonzalez's shoes (via shoelust).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dominika of Fashion My Darling . She's the cutest and best dressed 15 year old ever. Her H&M pants and sketches are amazing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
blue/green/purple nail colors (now sure where its from....I think this is off of Lucretia or Raych's blog).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Long vintage dresses belted. Feels so perfect right about now.....transitional dressing at its best.
(Karla's Closet)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ash Stymest. I've been in love ever since I saw him on some models.com video a year or so ago.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Denim jackets paired with lux fabrics(& giant pendants). perfection.
(Karla again)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Joseph of the 5awsomegays. Actually, ALL of them complete me. They make my day a thousand times more humorous and plain happy.

xoxo julianne

2 comments:

  1. Great inspirational post! Love the Debra Baxter jewelry, the beetle bed and Gonzales wedges. I purchased a new nail polish today, and it's really similar to the blue you posted. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriella Maria Gonzalez's shoes are awesome. I like this blue/green nails and Dominika's Moschino umbrella.

    ReplyDelete