Sunday, April 11, 2010

Karlie for Vogue UK. She is so stunning... it gets me everytime! This weekend has been AMAZING. Friday I didn't have any classes- just mass/ring ceremony then I got to leave for the day. I went out to lunch with friends downtown, got cupcakes and hung out with my best friend later.... it was just really nice and relaxing. And yesterday I had my dance and got some new wedges.
I am mad though, the weather has been so amazingly nice recently, its like a teaser for summer already! Not fair! Less than 7 weeks though...


Karlie Kloss by Alasdair McLellan 1
Karlie Kloss by Alasdair McLellan 2
Karlie Kloss by Alasdair McLellan 3
Karlie Kloss by Alasdair McLellan 4
Karlie Kloss by Alasdair McLellan 5
Karlie Kloss by Alasdair McLellan 6
Karlie Kloss by Alasdair McLellan 7
Karlie Kloss by Alasdair McLellan 8
Karlie Kloss by Alasdair McLellan 9
karlie-kloss10
Karlie Kloss by Alasdair McLellan 11
Karlie Kloss by Alasdair McLellan 12 fashiongonerogue
Off to walk the dog!
xoxo fashionoctopus

2 comments: