Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW DAY!

Most of the time, I really love snow. I mean, what kid doesn't get excited for the possibility of a snow day? Except for when your coming home from your choir practice(when the director doesn't let you out early because "no, its not dangerous out") and the snow is so bad that your car spins out on the highway... and then a truck spins out into you.... and then the rear of your car is demolished. And the bitchy grandma in the huge truck that hit you keeps saying that, " it was all your fault. I am very disappointed that you can't control your vehicle. You should take a driving class". when she was the one who slid into me. that part sucks. I was bawling, but a snow day makes up for it in my mind!



jessicastam1
jessicastam2
jessicastam3
jessicastam4
jessicastam5
jessicastam6
jessicastam7
jessicastam8
jessicastam9
jessicastam10

fashiongonerogue

Stam working her magic for Fashion Feb '10. I'm going shopping for spring break swim suits later : )

xoxo fashionoctopus

p.s. I think I might have aced my chem test! or at least a B! And I got my english paper checked twice by my teacher so thats looking good too!

p.s.s. I love valentines day. I've never had anyone "special" to spend it with, but I love red/pink & hearts and non-religious holidays in general. And I'm in love with Kina Grannis' new song Valentine- check it out:



No comments:

Post a Comment