Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Threeasfour

threeasfour threeasfour 2
threeasfour 1
New york fashion week has always really fascinated me. I love seeing great American designers showing their collections(and more importantly, what people are wearing to them). But it also overwhelms me a ton! With so many collections constantly coming all week(plus london, milan, paris following) I can never catch up. So I usually look at as many as I can now, but just chill until things die down and I'm not so overwhelmed.
However, I have gotten a chance to look at some collections, and threeasfour has really stuck out. I'm not going to pretend that I know much about fashion or collections or the shows, but I really love the directon their going. These pictures really don't do the intricate rope details(i'd recomend going to style.com and viewing them fullscreen) justice.
I'm planning on doing some more reviews this week, but bear with me, I've been awfully busy lately.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. ThreeAsFour is really unique. I found out about them because one of my favorite graduates from my school interned with them. I'd love to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An internship there would be divine! Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete