Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tonighttttttt



Bono is my idol....has been since probably eighth grade.There music just seems so positive and hopeful. And they bring light to social justice issues in such a peaceful, non-violent way. LOVE.

Blogging should be back to normal tomorrow. I have a paper and a huge chem test that i really need to do well on so I've been pretty consumed with that. What kind of teachers assign tests and papers the day after the super bowl? un-american if you ask me... : )

p.s. I've been thinking about college a lot and I've been thinking about taking a gap year to travel. Its really not very common or encouraged here, but I have some friends in the UK & Australia & New Zealand who have taken them. I feel like I could really figure out what I want to do with my life if I just experienced the real world a bit. thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment